Saturday, August 9, 2014

A Catch Up

"When was  the last time you did something for the first time?"
To say that I'm 'quite' busy is an understatement. My last post was when my first school term ended. And now, my second term has started and I'm midway through my two weeks summer break. Japan has been surreal. There are days when I feel like everything is mundane and routine, but then there will be days that everything is new and exciting. I like it. I like how erratic things are. I like change. I love change. Nothing makes me happier than knowing how I'm different from the person that I used  to be. I love how living here in Japan has given me the chance to reinvent myself - or at least just some parts of me. It's tough, and it will always be. But I think I'm getting comfortable with trying despite my fears and of taking chances despite not knowing what the consequences may be. I'm learning a lot. And I'm looking forward to learn more.

P.S. Pardon the dramatic tone of this post. I was  feeling reflective tonight. Plus, I missed blogging so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment