Friday, May 15, 2015

Great Scott!

If you're a fan of Back to the Future, then you probably already know that 2015 is the future. I was  browsing my photos for the last few months, and saw these:

These were taken last April when my mama and brother went to visit me again. It's in a car museum in Odaiba called "History Garage". I don't know why I haven't blog about Odaiba yet, despite working there for five months. Anyways, I love, love visiting that car museum from time to time since I quit my work in that area. Cars and vintage are two things I like together. But last month, there was sort of a car festival, so there were also some racing cars.

Marty:
"Wait a minute. Wait a minute, Doc. Ah... Are you telling me that you built a time machine... out of a DeLorean?"

Dr. Emmett:
"The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?"

No comments:

Post a Comment